Williams & White Manufacturing was expanded as an individual business within the Williams & White Group of Companies.
Williams & White further diversified its machining capabilities by adding a 5-axis CNC horizontal boring mill with over 8 feet of vertical travel.
A quality control department was added to the organization, including full-time inspectors and ERP software to increase operating efficiency and quality control.
Williams & White added more CNC machining centres to accommodate demand.
|1996||The first CNC machining center was added to the production floor, resulting in greater machining flexibility and production capabilities.|
|1995||Williams & White further expanded its facility to accommodate increased production requirements.|
|1990||Williams & White manufactured motor components used in linear induction motors for autonomous mass transit vehicles.|
Williams & White designed and manufactured the first self propelled rail grinders used for the Vancouver mass transit system.Rapid growth forced Williams & White to relocate to a larger facility at its current location in Burnaby, British Columbia.
|1984||Williams & White was contracted to manufacture housing used for the Hawaii space observation projects.|
|1980||Williams & White produced oil field pump jack components for OEM manufacturers in the oil & gas industry, which were used throughout North America.|
|1979||Further additions to the production floor made Williams & White the largest grinding facility in Western Canada.|
|1975||Williams & White expanded its machining capabilities by adding two large scale floor mills to the production facility.|
|1967||Williams and White’s main focus was manufacturing bridge and construction components.|
|1963||Chris and Margaret Williams acquire complete ownership of the company and began to grow the organization into a major manufacturer in Vancouver.|
|1959||The Claxton brothers sold their shares to Len White, and the Williams & White brand was born.|
|1957||Christopher Williams, along with Len and Jack Claxton founded Claxton & Williams, a machine shop serving the local Vancouver industry.|